Cheshire FA is recruiting a Compliance & Regulations Officer; a full time position which will be based at the County FA office in Northwich.
Cheshire FA is the Governing Body for football and leads the implementation of The FA National Game Strategy in the County. As the County’s Governing Body they also regulate the game addressing disciplinary issues, affiliating member clubs and sanctioning member leagues.
COMPLIANCE & REGULATIONS OFFICER – Starting salary £16,000.
Cheshire FA is seeking to recruit a Compliance & Regulations Officer to contribute to the Compliance & Regulations team.
The main objectives of the role are to:
- Process and organise the Discipline Run consisting of Cautions, Sending Offs and Misconduct Charges
- Responsible for Discipline queries from internal and external partners
- Process Discipline Payments
- Assist in the investigation of reports received from referees and the wider football family and raise appropriate charges
- Arrange Discipline Commissions for Personal Hearings
- To act as Secretary on Personal Hearings
To successfully apply, you will need to be passionate about and committed to the governance and regulation of grassroots football. You should have experience of sports administration and the ability to communicate effectively at all levels. A proven track record of providing excellent customer service is essential and you must be able to demonstrate experience in working proactively with partner organisations and developing positive relationships.
Closing date: Friday 24 November 2017
Interview date: Thursday 30th November 2017